Founded in 2008
cn spain abogados is a legal firm founded in Málaga, in 2008, by Clara del Saz–Orozco and Nuria Bergillos.
Comprehensive range of services
Our main objective is to provide a comprehensive range of services and thorough legal assistance for their clients, based on honesty, integrity, accessibility and responsiveness to their clients' needs.
The services are personally provided, enabling the firm to effectively serve clients by applying their knowledge and experience at all times and ensuring that the client is afforded the very best of legal advice.
These are some of the legal services we provide
- Separations and divorces (negotiation and/or litigation).
- Evictions and rental/leasings contracts.
- Legal claims for unpaid amounts.
- Inheritance and wills.
- Communities of owners.
- Resolution of purchase contracts.
- Execution of bank guarantees or insurance policies that guarantee deposits given in advance for the purchase of properties.
- Property purchases.
- Execution of mortgages.
- Bank negotiations to improve mortgage conditions.
- Seizures and auctions.
- Building faults.
- Licence applications.
- Research on the town planning circumstances, building and use contitions of a property.
- Briefs on a property relative to town planning legality.
- Company formation and administration.
- Administrative and litigious appeals.
- Income Tax for residents (IRPF).
- Non-residents Income Tax.
- Tax return in the sale of a property to recover 3% retention tax for non–residents.
Conveyancing and Town Planning
Meet our main collaborators
Lawyer registered 6.757 - Málaga
Clara del Saz-Orozco
Lawyer registered 7.326 - Málaga
Eduardo de Teresa
Lawyer registered 6.535 - Málaga